Tuesday, April 2, 2013

5 Minute Initiative: Deduce this, Resistance is futile


In this short segment, Marty and I discuss our opinions on whether or not social deductions games like Resistance, Resistance: Avalon, Ultimate Werewolf are good games or not. This discussion came about from our recent interview with Alex on how to form a game club and how he liked to finish the night with this type of game. I am not a big fan of these games, where Marty does enjoy them. Give it a listen, post your opinions, especially those that help me win this discussion.


Download



4 comments:

  1. Sorry Tony, I have to agree with Marty on this one. I find I learn a lot about the people I play with in these types of games. I might not have played enough of them to find them devolving into shouting matches but I can see how that could happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're banned from the blog and I'm deleting your guest episode :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He agreed with you, what the heck. Anyway, don't get me wrong, I will play the games, but I will not be the one asking for them. Maybe the parting shot Marty took and said that I might should play them more and then I can appreciate it, but it gets old hearing Marty whine how he is not the Spy/Traitor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...that's what I get for reading a comment synopsis on my phone. Steve, congrats, we are going to have you back on for at least 6 more episodes!!

    Oh and at Tabletop Day I was the spy, twice...and it was was blast :-)

    ReplyDelete