Sunday, February 17, 2013

Oh what a night, great games and strange weather

What a very interesting night tonight in our first. First, we got a short but amazing snow storm in our area with huge flakes. It was the kind of snow I like. One that sticks to the trees and grass, but leaves the roads in good shape. 






But what made it even better, was over at Marty's playing some great games. We started off with a deck building game that we both enjoy and taught it to two other people, Cecil and Ed. Eminent Domain by Tasty Minstrel Games was a big hit with them and what was even better, I pulled off a victory. If you haven't given that game a play, try and find a copy and give it a try. There is suppose to be an expansion this year, can't wait for it to hit, and the way TMG is hinting at a Kickstart next week, one can only hope.

We then broke out Puerto Rico, which I know everyone has played. This was my second time playing and I hate it took me ten years to play it. I know it is in Marty's collection and I don't remember if he got it at Origins when we were there or later. Either way, it was a great addition to his collection. Oh, I also won. :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete